Job Description: E4E is looking for students who can safely operate and maintain SUAS for scientific surveys. This position may support a variety of projects, and has the opportunity to deploy with the project into the field to support operation of the project.
- Must have or be able to obtain a FAA Part 107 Airman’s Certificate.
- Must be able to work well on a team.
- Must be able to troubleshoot systems on the fly and adapt.
- Previous experience with ArduPilot or DJI autopilots a plus.
- Previous experience with system lifecycle management a plus.
Email email@example.com with a resume if interested.
Project Lead (Remote Trap Monitor)
Job Description: E4E is looking for a student to head up a new project to automate ecological trap monitoring. The full project description is here. This position is responsible for providing vision and guidance to the team, as well as providing coordination for the project.
- Must be familiar with embedded systems and hardware.
- Must be familiar with circuit design and layout.
- Experience with ultra-low power circuit design is a plus.
- Experience with LoRa is a plus.
Email Nathan Hui <firstname.lastname@example.org> with a resume if interested.