- This is one of the first things reviewers see. Use this as an opportunity to catch our eye with your interest in our projects.
- We see these as a Google Forms response, so the formatting is whatever you type in.
- Please make an attempt to tailor this to E4E.
- E4E is primarily looking for students who want to really dive into and commit to a project
- Highlight projects that you’ve really delved into and developed for several months
- Highlight any distinctive skills you have learned and tell us what you achieved with those skills
- Double check your resume before uploading
- We use this to do identify people with particular skills that might fit a particular project or need.
- Please don’t exaggerate your skill level – keep in mind that the people interviewing you have spent quite a while diving into the topics before, so it will show in an interview if you can’t hold your own.
- If you do decide to mark a 5 in any skill level, definitely be prepared to answer some technical questions on that topic.