- This is one of the first things reviewers see. Use this as an opportunity to catch our eye with your interest in our projects.
- We see these as a Google Forms response, so the formatting is whatever you type in.
- Please make an attempt to tailor this to E4E.
- E4E is primarily looking for students who want to really dive into and commit to a project
- Highlight projects that you’ve really delved into and developed for several months
- Highlight any distinctive skills you have learned and tell us what you achieved with those skills
- Double check your resume before uploading
We really want to see previous project experience, especially those that you’ve really put time into!
If you haven’t yet had any previous project experience, we encourage you to try another project team, or even start your own personal project. Here are some ideas: https://go.ucsd.edu/3ty4LX2